Yoga – St. Louis, MO
Yoga teaches us how to understand the various aspects of our nature, and how to harmonize and balance these in life and the world. Our classes focus on breath-synchronized movement to help us flow dynamically through postures as we quiet our minds and energize our spirits. We flow through sun salutations with mindfulness as we work our way toward deeper hip and heart openers, twists, and inversions with playfulness and compassion. The pace of our classes allow us more time to feel the alignment of poses in our bodies and are open to all levels.
In this mixed level class, beginning students develop centeredness, postural alignment, and core strength, while more advanced students are encouraged to explore variations in the postures.
We practice sun salutations, standing sequences, and standing balance postures to build heat and strength. Inversions and arm balances add challenge and playfulness to the class.
Then, we cool down with back & hip openers and seated postures to stretch and tone, then relax and rejuvenate the body. Appropriate for all students.
You can look forward to the following benefits by taking Yoga Classes at Xtreme Krav Maga:
- Fat Loss – Increased metabolism
- Muscle Toning – More defined muscles.
- Increased Endurance, Energy and Stamina
- Better Flexibility, Agility and Coordination – Injury prevention and maximize cardiovascular efficiency
- Build Confidence – Look better = feel better!
- Fun – Yoga at Xtreme Krav Maga & Fitness is a blast and an awesome workout!
Mondays & Wednedays 7:15 – 8:15pm
Best Yoga and Fitness classes in Fenton, Arnold, South County, High Ridge, St. Louis, Sunset Hills